Terms and conditions of access to and use of this website
1. KTP Procurement & Logistics CC ("KTP") shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of any content, products or services available on this website.
2. All intellectual property on this website, including but not limited to content, registered trademarks, logos, pictures, videos, downloads, domain names, patents and icons ("the material") are the property of KTP and are protected from infringement by legislation. Nothing whatsoever contained on this website should be construed as granting of any right to the material.
3. KTP reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to change these terms and conditions, the content of, and / or services available from this website. KTP shall take all reasonable steps to secure the content of this website and the information provided by and collected from users from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. However, KTP does not warrant or represent that the contents are totally safe or secure, nor shall it be held liable for any error, omission and / or inaccuracy contained on this website.
4. In certain circumstances, KTP may provide hyperlinks to other websites not controlled by KTP. Such hyperlinks do not imply any endorsement, agreement on or support of the content, products and / or services of such websites.
5. KTP (including its employees, suppliers, internet service providers, partners and/or agents) shall not be liable for any damage, loss, expenses or liability of any nature whatsoever incurred by whomsoever and resulting from the browsing of this website.
6. The website and the information contained therein are supplied on an "as is" basis and KTP does not make any express, tacit or implied representations or warranties in respect thereof. KTP undertakes that it shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the quality and accuracy of content available on this website but does not warrant such quality and accuracy.
7. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of KTP and users are encouraged to obtain professional advice before taking any course of action whatsoever related to the information, ideas or opinions expressed on this website.
8. Subject to the provisions of the Regulation of Interception of Communications Act 70 of 2002, KTP has right to intercept, block, filter, read, delete, disclose and use all communications sent or posted by the user to this website and KTP's employees.